DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS RESTRICTIONS – THE AUTUMN NIGHT SERIES HAS BEEN MOVED AND WILL JOIN THE SPRING NIGHT SERIES SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
Enjoy the last of the long evenings as the Cape prepares for Winter. Midweek Night time fun through the historic vineyards of Groot and Klein Constantia with a super festive post-race vibe at Simons restaurant. Lots of prizes on offer. Different routes each week challenge the racers and excite the trail newcomers. Culminates with As Crazy Colourful as you Can competition.
DATES: 25th March, 1st April, 8th April
DISTANCE & START TIMES:
- 5.5km & 8km – 19H00 – 25th Mar, 1st Apr, 8th Apr
- 10km quad buster (600m ascent) – 19H00 – 1st Apr
- 3km kids race (up to 9 year olds) – 18H00 – 8th Apr
DISCIPLINE: Night Trail Running
START & FINISH: Simons Restaurant, Groot Constantia, Cape Town
Complimentary R50 voucher, for use at any establishment on the Groot Constantia Estate, for each finisher at each event.
ONLINE ENTRY FEE:
- 5.5km – R170
- 8km – R200
- 10km Quad buster – R200
- 3km Kids race – R80
- Online Entries at entrytickets.net
- On the day entries available with a late entry fee. Snapscan and credit card facilities available on the day. Entry fee’s include VAT.
START: 19h00 REGISTRATION OPENS: 17h00 PARKING: Groot Constantia
- Complimentary R50 Groot Constantia voucher for each finisher at each event
- 10% discount if you enter for all three nights in one online booking
- Entries limited to 300 per night
- Black Diamond headlamps on sale at discounted prices
Check Facebook page for updates. What happens in the Vineyards.