Merrell Trail ‘n Tube
Blast through a hot Summer trail run in the southern Drakensberg punctuated by a refreshing and fun tubing section on the famous Umzimkhulu river. Wet bum ‘n all!! It’s festive family fun at it’s most entertaining.
Easy to follow 16km or 8km trail routes. Both with 1,3km tubing on large inflated tyre tubes.
Race venue is Khotso Lodge and Horse Trails in Underberg on the magnificent Drakensberg Gardens Road just outside the uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park. Easy access to many hiking and biking trails, horse rides and world class summer paddling.
- DATE: Saturday, 18 December 2021
- TIME at 08h00 – Registration from 06h30
16km = 14.5km run and 1.3km tubing on river
8km = 6km run and 1.3km tubing on river
(Exact distances may be amended depending on trails but will be roughly this)
- ONLINE ENTRY COST:
16km = R200.00
8km = R150.00
Late entry fee of R50 added for on the day entry
- ONLINE ENTRIES (close at 24h00 16 Dec 2021) – entrytickets.net or Orgsu.com
- WATERTABLE: One, bring your own cup/bottle.
- PRIZES: For the winners of each distance and fun spot prizes.