Welcome back the warmth of Cape Spring time evenings.
Midweek Night time fun through the historic vineyards of Groot and Klein Constantia with a super festive post-race vibe at Jonkershuis restaurants.
Lots of prizes on offer.
Different routes each week challenge the racers and excite the trail newcomers.
Culminates with As Crazy Colourful as you Can competition.
DATES: 11th, 18th, 25th September 2019
DISTANCE & START TIMES:
- 5.5km & 8km – 19H00 – 11th, 18th, 25th Sept
- 10km quad buster (600m ascent) – 19H00 – 18th Sept
- 3km kids race (up to 9 year olds) – 18H00 – 25th Sept
DISCIPLINE: Night Trail Running
START & FINISH: Jonkershuis Resturant, Groot Constantia, Cape Town
Complimentary bottle of Groot Constantia Wine valued at over R130 for each finisher at each event (excluding Juniors (18yrs and younger) whom pay the reduced entry fee)
ONLINE ENTRY FEE:
- 5.5km – R170 (R130 – juniors)
- 8km – R200 (R150 – juniors)
- 10km Quad buster – R200 (R150 juniors)
- 3km Kids race – R80
- Online Entries at entrytickets.net
- On the day entries available with a late entry fee. Snapscan and credit card facilities available on the day. Entry fee’s include VAT. (note the juniors entry fee excludes the finishers wine)
START TIME: 19h00
REGISTRATION OPENS: 17h00
PARKING: Groot Constantia
- Complimentary bottle of Groot Constantia Wine valued at over R130 for each finisher at each event
- 10% discount if you enter for all three nights in one online booking
- Entries limited to 300 per night
- Black Diamond headlamps on sale at discounted prices
Limited Entries, so enter early to avoid disappointment. The previous series have all sold out.
Check Facebook page for updates.
What happens in the Vineyards…